fall

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cooper & The Snow

Just wanted to share these adorable pictures Mike got of Cooper playing in the show. The other night Cooper didn't want to come home from Grandma's, so he stayed the night. :) The next morning my mom called and said that he wanted to play outside, so we took over his snow clothes and away he went :). He loved it! He was chasing the chickens and the dog. And... of course, he had to taste the snow. The last picture is him eating snow off the window :).


2 comments:

  1. So cute. It's so fun to see them discover stuff for the first time. Love the window eating pic ha ha. Did Michael tell you I saw him up here a week or so ago? I told him to say Hi for me so if he didn't HI :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he is so cute!! Hope you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete