fall

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

This past month has been INSANE! I couldn't decide how to do these posts and was lacking motivation to even do them at all. Lately I have been wishing that I kept a journal or had always had a blog because I can't remember stuff that's happened. Luckily, this has motivated me to do these posts. So here is a rundown of our December....
The weekend before Christmas we headed to Salt Lake to Mike's parents house. Mike's dad recently started a job in Iowa as CEO of a credit union. Karla paid Mike and I to help her clean and get stuff ready for Christmas. It was a very busy weekend, but fun. The awesome pic below is of Mike's brother Joe, Mike's grandpa dressed as Santa and Cooper. As you can see, my child is scared of Santa although he loves to imitate him :).
Christmas weekend was just as crazy. We went to my parents on Saturday for our traditional crab dinner. I of course opted for chicken. We opened presents with my family and Kara spoiled Cooper. (pics below) Saturday night we headed to Mike's parents and stayed until Monday. Everyone was there but two of his siblings which was fun, but also stressful for me (queen clean) since there was so many people and lots of mess! Below are some pics we got of Cooper. He has this new thing where when we take his pic his covers his face with his hands while saying cheese.
*descriptions of pics below

Cooper with his big truck from aunt Kara.
He clearly doesn't understand that it's not for riding in.
Mike's mom got Cooper and his cousin Jordyn their own rocking chairs. So cute!

Family pic before church

Fun pic of Cooper in a cowboy outfit at Grandmas

No comments:

Post a Comment