fall

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's 2011

This year, Valentine's day was pretty dang good. We started the festivities on Friday when Mike got home from work. He said that we should exchange gifts because he couldn't wait to find out what I got him. I already knew that he had gotten me some new sheets I wanted. So, I got his gift ready and gave it to him. I found a gift certificate to Logan golf course at citydeals.com for 50% off so I got him that. He loves to golf. Then he tells me to close my eyes and I thought he was being silly because I already knew about the sheets. I close my eyes and he sends Cooper over me to give me the gift. I opened my eyes expecting the sheets and saw a little box on top of it. I immediately knew what it was. A few weeks ago we were at the mall in Salt Lake and found a ring that I really liked. I love my ring, but we never got a real diamond for the center stone. Anyways, Mike apparently got the ring we found a few days later and had been hiding it since then. What a surprise. It is amazing. That night we went to the Olive Garden for dinner with some friends to celebrate our friend Shalese getting a job. On Saturday night we went to dinner at Chili's with Mike's brother Rob and his wife. We also went to the Music Man. It was a pretty good Valentine's date. Monday we didn't do much but order some food for dinner. It was a dang good Valentine's day, well weekend. Of course I forgot to take pictures, so here are some of my favorite pics of my Valentines.... and one pic of Coop from last year. :)

Nap Hair

Morning cartoons in bed


A favorite picture of me and my love



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I saw the picture of the ring on Facebook but I'll have to see it when I see ya next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, Cooper is a little stud muffin! :) Sounds like a very fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete