fall

Monday, November 29, 2010

Catch Up

I have been horrible about posting lately. There's really not a whole lot going on. Mike is still going to school and working two jobs. I am still trying to keep up with him and Cooper. Let's see if I can remember at least some of what we have done in the past three months..... I have thrown or helped throw four baby showers and Cooper's first birthday party. Mike's brother left on his mission. His two sisters in law both had their babies, one of them almost dying after having a c-section. Our best friends Derek and Heidi had their baby. She had to have an emergency c-section and has had all sorts of struggles with that. Luckily they are both healthy :). We have made a tradition of spending Halloween with them and did so again this year. We usually just have lots of food and hang out while taking turns handing out candy to trick or treaters. This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. On Thursday it was just us, my parents and sister for the big feast. On Friday some of my moms family came over for pie. It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Of course I forgot to take pictures but Mike and Cooper wore matching shirts from Old Navy, maybe I will get a picture. There is only three weeks of school left and I am really looking forward to Mike having some time off. Here are some pictures of the trouble that Cooper has been getting into. He is getting so big and is full of personality as always. He loves to read books, climb in everything or on top of it, and laughs all the time at his daddy. We love him!!


Halloween-the boys-Derek, Daxton, Mike and Cooper









2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Don't you love the climbing phase? He is a lot more adventurous than my girls ever were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he's all over the place! Looks like he keeps you busy.

    ReplyDelete