fall

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Getting SO Big!

Cooper is getting so big and changing so fast.... Going along with trying to use my blog as a journal, I thought I would post about his latest changes :). He has started walking!!! Last week I was holding onto his fingers and he was walking. I let go, but Mike was right there to take his fingers. He took like five steps on his own!! Since then we have been trying to get him to do it again, but he wouldn't take more than one or two steps. Yesterday I noticed that when he was walking along furniture, he would let go for a minute and try to take some steps.. He kept doing it more and more throughout the day... He will stand there for a minute, hold his arms out like he's trying to get his balance, and take a few steps before sitting down. While doing this he will do this squeal like laugh. It is hilarious. Another one of his newest things was something his dad taught him. The other day I come home and Mike says that he taught Cooper something new. Anytime you say "touchdown" he throws his arms in the air! Hilarious!!! I try to teach him all sorts of things, he just ignores me, but give Mike five minutes with him and he learns all sorts of tricks. He is a funny kid and we love him!!! I will post some videos of the touchdown thing and him walking later.

1 comment:

  1. uh oh, Walking.. you are in trouble ;) That is soo cute how big he is getting!

    ReplyDelete