fall

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Babies! Babies! Babies!

I think I know about 20 people having babies in the next 6 months... It's out of control! Needless to say, there are several showers in my future... I have already been to 2 :). The first was for my cousin Melanie who is due next week with a girl. My Grandma wanted to have a "girls" party at her house for the weekend, and we decided that we should also have a shower for Melanie. I wanted to help out so my Grandma asked me to make a diaper cake. I have been trying to be crafty lately and this is one of the things that I have done.... I also made her gift :). I made her a hooter hider (nursing cover), but forgot to take a picture of it. My mom always tried to get me to sew, but I would never do it... Now I wish I had listened. Luckily my good friend Kelli is willing to help me. Also, our friend Heidi is having a boy in October and I offered to throw her a shower. We had it at a park by her house. We had mini cupcakes and peanut butter balls that I made. We also had cream puffs and eclairs. I made her a diaper cake and the favors... I am becoming so crafty :). Anyway. Here are some pictures from the showers... I am throwing another one in two weeks for my sister in law... I will post pics :)

Girly Daiper Cake

Boy Diaper Cake :)
Cooper playing with my cousin's little girl


I had to post this one because it's so cute!!

The Whole Group
Tuckered out after a long day with ALOT of girls
The Favors I made for Heidi's Shower

All the Yummy Food

3 comments:

  1. Wow where were you when I was having a baby shower ha ha. Those diaper cakes look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those diaper cakes are awesome you did a great job can't wait to see mine ha ha jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...ya there are a TON of babies...Wanna put your mad skilz into effect in December and throw Karyn a shower with me?

    ReplyDelete