fall

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Stats"

Ok. So I pulled out the growth charts from Cooper's check ups and I am posting them as part of my "Cooper's Story" series :). Next I think I will post pictures, well when we get our computer back from getting fixed... Cooper unplugged it while it was on and it must have had something wrong with it because it erased everything... $195 is what it will cost to get back pictures of our little angel :)..... Anyways, sorry got off on a tangent.. Here are the "stats"

1 month
7 lbs 2 oz (4th percentile)

2 months
10 lbs 3 oz (17th percentile)
20.75 inches (1st percentile)

4 months
14 lbs 14 oz (56th percentile)
23.75 inches (15th percentile)

6 months
17 lbs 8 oz (53rd percentile)
25 inches (8th percentile)

9 months
18 lbs 11 oz (21st percentile)
26 1/2 inches (8th percentile)

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I liked reading his stats. I think Trace is what Cooper was at four months and Trace is only two months :) We take him to the dr soon and I am really curious to what he weighs and how long he is! I bet its close to Coopers four month stats.

    ReplyDelete