fall

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August So Far

We have had a busy August so far. Here are some pics.
Last weekend we took the trax to the gateway with the Lemons. We let the boys play in the water and then had some dinner.



Last night I went to the Josh Groban concert!!! He is so amazing!! I could have sat there all night and listened to him sing. I bought tickets for my mom and sister for their birthdays. Here is us before the concert and a picture of the beautiful man himself. :)

A couple of weeks ago, Cooper and I went with Heidi and Dax to Cherry Hill. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but here is Coop on the way home. :)

Here is a random pic from July. My sister was here helping me when Mike was gone. She took Cooper outside to play bubbles and got tons of cute pics.








1 comment:

  1. Tiffany you are so cute. I miss you so much! Your little boy is adorable. Hope you are doing great. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete